We’re an experienced commercial real estate project management firm, with a primary focus on risk mitigation. Our team of certified construction project managers bring decades of experience and a depth of knowledge and understanding that enables us to proactively and effectively lead building projects, mitigate risks, control costs, ensure quality and finish on time.
We have an immediate need for an experienced project manager to support local residential condominium and cooperatives undertaking capital improvement projects.
Fletcher Consulting is a leading provider of construction project management services for the DC Metro area. We offer proactive, exceptional construction project leadership for virtually any built environment, with a specialization in corporate office and educational interiors, broadcast, and community associations (condominiums and cooperatives). It is our goal to provide exceptional service with a high-level of professionalism to our clients. We are a fast-paced and growing entrepreneurial business based in Arlington, VA.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables.
- Predict resources needed to complete project.
- Draft and submit budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Select and manage contractor and supplier relationships, including RFQ & RFP development.
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites.
- Manage costs to meet budget.
- Provide direction over contracts.
- Manage construction schedule and monitor progress of activities.
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines.
- Ensure A&E team are performing construction administration services to validate work is done in compliance with design and all relevant building and safety codes.
- Coordinate efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and contractors.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
As we are a relationship-driven business that has built a reputation for excellence in the industry, the right candidate must possess a strong business acumen, professional demeanor, positive attitude, attention to detail, and have the tenacity to deliver projects on time and on budget. We also have fun…a sense of humor is a must!
Extensive construction knowledge and project management expertise is a must. Every PM at Fletcher must either hold CCM or PMP certification or be willing to apply for certification during the first year of employment.
The right candidate will be proficient in business development. Every PM is responsible for networking and building relationships within the industry to develop new business opportunities.
Education and Experience
Degree in Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering preferred.
Excellent computer skills, with knowledge or the ability to learn: Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, Bluebeam and Adobe.
Salary and Benefits
Fletcher Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package including generous paid time off, paid holidays, health, vision, and dental coverage, 401(k), free parking, flexible hours, and telework opportunities.
To be considered for this position, please apply below. Fletcher Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.