All The Time in The World? Endless Supply of Funds? We didn’t think so.
Fletcher Consulting leads the market in developing and refining methods and procedures to efficiently control time, cost and quality of an owner’s construction program. We provide construction project management services to clients in all markets including, but not limited to:
- Corporate office interiors
- Law firms
- Credit unions
- Private clubs and sports facilities (including swimming pools)
- Medical offices
- Apartments and condominiums
- Education-based projects
Our team is experienced in both interior construction and renovations as well as taking raw ground through site development and vertical construction.
Recognized for service excellence by a broad spectrum of professional organizations our vision is to deliver:
- Responsive and resourceful solutions for our clients
- A safe and stimulating workplace for our employees
- A legacy of creative contributions to a sustainable built environment
Conception to Completion – Team Approach
Taking any major construction project from conception to completion can be a daunting, complex and challenging task. Our Project Managers are all skilled, experienced, qualified professionals who not only understand construction, but are also specialists in managing people, whether individuals or teams.
Through our team approach, we:
- Strategically plan and deliver every project to the quality and standards expected without comprising on cost and time.
- Look beyond the brief and the standard solution; we question every aspect of the project to provide a holistic service that adds real value to our clients.
Whether you are looking at refurbishment works, new buildings or development strategies, our team can turn your expectations into reality.
We are also committed to utilizing an innovative, proactive approach to prevent the unforeseeable:
- Scheduling issues
- Change orders
- Design errors during the construction process.